FOCUS ON: IP Prosecution Workflow — Automating Compliance with Outside Counsel Guidelines
In a world where remote working has become more commonplace, it’s become harder to rely on a single person in the office who knows and enforces clients’ outside counsel guidelines.
If you’re looking for a more efficient way to prosecute matters while enforcing compliance with OCGs and client-specific reporting requirements, Aurora North PracticeLink offers new functionality that fits the bill.
At this event, part two of a three-part series, we demonstrated how the product’s new workflow capabilities enable firms to translate client-defined guidelines, delivery deadlines, reporting and notification requirements into streamlined, automated, electronic execution.
Working with a broad selection of clients, we’ve created software purpose-built to address the specific needs of IP lawyers, IP operational staff, and secretaries. In this webinar we show how with PracticeLink workflow capabilities, firms can:
- Translate client OCGs and requirements into defined workflows for streamlined execution
- Identify and flag where client policy differs from standard firm practices on a per-client or per-matter level, to effectively navigate exceptions management
- Automate task assignment, internal reminders, and client-facing reporting/updates
PracticeLink is changing the face of IP prosecution. Watch this session to learn how.
More About PracticeLink & Our Webinar Series
Part two of a three-part series, at this event we’ll demonstrate how PracticeLink’s new workflow capabilities enable firms to streamline IP prosecution execution, reporting and compliance.
Working with a broad selection of clients, we’ve created software purpose-built to address the specific needs of IP lawyers, IP operational staff, and secretaries. With PracticeLink workflow capabilities, law firms can:
- Define complex communication rules for internal notifications and approvals
- Layer prudent “double checks” tied to critical docketing deadlines
- Incorporate sophisticated, integrated client reporting and notification
- Address diverse OCG requirements
Most importantly, the solution provides significant flexibility, enabling rule adjustment on a per-client and per-matter level — because IP prosecution is rarely “one size fits all.”