Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Aurora North Software, Inc. is a Burlington, Vermont based software company that develops software focused on enhancing legal operations, increasing efficiency, and reducing risk. Aurora North, an industry leader known for providing advanced technology solutions to law firms all over the world, is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to work on our engineering team within the implementation division.
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator will devote their time to assisting the Implementation Division, reporting directly to the assigned Implementation Manager. The role of the assistant is designed to facilitate efficiency and organization of internal processes as related to implementation projects, and to assist in the organization of resources and scheduling of project tasks. The assistant will continue self-education and training to ensure their success and growth within this position. This is a full-time position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Support the Implementation Manager in all operational efforts, with a focus on project planning, resource allocation, record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with scheduling client meetings, internal training sessions and team meetings.
- Receive training on relevant products, especially the front-end design.
- Work on projects as part of a General Services Team including Project Manager, Implementation Engineers (1-2), and Principal Engineer (as needed).
- Manage and facilitate client project meetings, providing tactical execution and logistics management of processes, and procedures related to implementation projects, and client management and communication.
- Prepare agendas, take meeting notes, publish action steps and responsibilities.
- Prepare screenshots from products to send/present to clients.
- Organize all assigned tasks in Asana.
- Follow-up meetings with appropriate workflows.
- Respond to client inquiries on product specifics.
- Assist with all documentation:
- Create, format and store all documents related to projects and client meetings.
- Document best practices for project management and client communications.
- Assist with quality assurance efforts for implementation projects.
- Assist with maintenance and storage of project assets.
- Facilitate discussions regarding products including updates, best practices, and documentation.
Core Pillars of the Implementation Team
- Provide high level of customer service to all clients, both internal and external.
- Every interaction is a chance to show clients, team members and potential new business our excellence.
- Adopt clear and effective communication strategies (both internally and externally).
- Small changes have big impacts, care is taken in everything that we do.
- All clients are at different levels of technical understanding, remember that explanations sometimes will vary depending on that.
- Adopt a mentality of “DONE”. Every effort must leave no loose ends technically or in client communication.
- For a request to be considered done, make no assumptions, make sure it is truly closed and there is no opportunity for a repeat of the issue to return or be brought back up.
- 2nd Eye - Internal double checks to ensure highest levels of quality.
Customer service and quality control are the key.
Other duties to include: work as a member of the Administrative Team on any special projects and general company operations, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 3+ years of related experience with significant responsibilities related to organization and documentation.
- High competency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Very strong organizational skills and high attention to detail are required.
- Very strong writing skills.
- High level of reliability, follow-through, discretion and integrity.
- Team player: the ability to successfully interact with co-workers is essential.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Project management experience is a plus.
Experience and Interests for this position should include: creative and business writing, creating process and procedures, fostering organizational values, professionalism and conduct, legal industry, listening, positive communication, presentations, planning.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, excellent holiday/vacation/sick time off, and a 401(k) plan with company safe harbor contribution.
Our company is a highly-respected, top-tier provider of legal software and associated services throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. We have been in business since 2005, and have an unparalleled reputation in the legal market. We are seeking a highly qualified, talented person who enjoys working in a small company environment.
If our position sounds interesting to you, please contact Careers@auroranorthsoftware.com. While we appreciate all resume submittals only candidates with experience most relevant to our needs will be contacted.
Aurora North Software, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.